Upgrading Nod32 FREE Trial to Paid Full Version
To upgrade your Free Trial version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus to the Full Paid version, you must first purchase a license (Username and Password). Once you have completed the purchasing process, you will receive an email with a new Username and Password (usually within a few minutes).
Although the email has instructions about how to download and install Nod32, you do NOT need to reinstall the software if it is already installed. It just needs the Username and Password. Click the image below to purchase Nod32.
Example of eMail with your License Information
How to Enter Username and Password
First, open Nod32 by double-clicking the Nod32 icon (green eye) in the lower-right hand side of your display, and then perform the following steps:
- Click “Update“
- Click “Username and Password setup …” to open “License details” window
- Copy and Paste License Details from email into “Username and Password” boxes
- Click “OK“
Important! Please remember to enter your username and password exactly as they are written:
- The username and password are case sensitive and the hyphen in the username is necessary
- The password is ten characters long and all lowercase
- If you are copying and pasting, make sure you don’t select an extra blank space
- We do not use the letter L in passwords [use the number one (1) instead]
- A big ‘0’ is the number zero (0), a little ‘o’ is the lowercase letter o
- Click OK. If your username and password were entered correctly, you will be upgraded to the full version and the virus signature database update will complete successfully. Please allow 24-48 hours after entering your new username and password for the new expiration date to display.
ESET Smart Security:
To upgrade your trial version of ESET Smart Security to the full version, you must first purchase a license. Once you have completed the purchasing process, you will receive an email with a new Username and Password. You will not need to reinstall the software–as soon as you enter your new username and password into the program, the upgrade process will be complete. Click here for step-by-step instructions on entering your new Username and Password into the program.